andy's php projects
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Script and site usage:
All of the scripts on this site are provided free for non-commerical, personal or non-profit use. If you find these scripts useful to you, appreciate the free support, or are just an all round nice person, then why not donate a little dosh? If you wish to use any of these in a commercial system, please refer to the payment plan.

Custom Modifications

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    php.amnuts.com Forum Index -> Crop Canvas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rkorts

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Custom Modifications Reply with quote

This script is very useful & we want to use it for a production web site. This will be a single server, so we will gladly pay the $25.

We need to have a couple of custom modifications.

I had earlier asked how to make the crop area "clear" and the rest of the image shaded. You referred me to http://php.amnuts.com/demos/crop-canvas/interactive4/. I have tried to work with this but I can't achieve the desired result. No matter what I do the cropping area AND the image are both shaded.

What we would like is to have the handles AND the cropping area clear, the rest of the image shaded and to FORCE proportional cropping, based on one of 3 selected sizes.

If you look at http://www.rkassociates.com/andysphp/test.cropinterface.php, select the 8 x 10 crop, this is the desired behavior EXCEPT that we want the crop area clear & the outside area opaque. The 5 x 7 & 3 x 5 will work the same way, I just haven't done them yet.

I can email you (or post somewhere) the modified class.cropinterface.php and the test.cropinterface.php that are behind this if you wish, although I'm sure you can figure it all out in about 10 seconds.

How much would you charge to do these modifications?

Thanks
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    php.amnuts.com Forum Index -> Crop Canvas All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: