andy's php projects
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Script and site usage:
All of the scripts on this site are provided free for non-commerical, personal or non-profit use. If you find these scripts useful to you, appreciate the free support, or are just an all round nice person, then why not donate a little dosh? If you wish to use any of these in a commercial system, please refer to the payment plan.

Using Script with Joomla Cafepress Module

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    php.amnuts.com Forum Index -> CafePress Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drummergirl

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Using Script with Joomla Cafepress Module Reply with quote

I have the cafepress component setup and almost ready to go and it works fine...but I'm having trouble with the cafepress random image module. I have version 1.0 of the module installed and all I get (when published) is 'no products found'. The store name is correct and it is published (not publicly yet).

I did some searching and discovered that the script used in that module is no longer valid and that you have posted an updated version here. I have pasted in the new updated code in the cafepress.php file but then I just get a blank (collapsed?) module (module title will display). Do I need to do anything else to the code to make it work?

I'm sure there is something basic I am missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
amnuts
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome to the board!

I didn't actually write the Jamoola module portion, so am afradi I might not be much help here. Here are some things to think about, though:

Have you removed the cache files that the cafepress class can produce? If not, do so and try running the script again. 6 times out of ten this would be the problem.

Is the regular expression used to get the products up to date? The other 4 times out of ten would be this.

Have you tried setting the error reporting to E_ALL and see if it brings back any issues?

If all else fails you could send me the Jamoola module I can have a look at it - can't promise I can get it working, but at least I could see if the cafepress part of it is functional.

Andy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wp1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject: Request help with CafePress Reply with quote

Hello!

I hope you can help me out.

I installed the following CafePress Component and Module into Joomla v1.11.
com_cafepress_451.zip
mod_cafepress_451.zip

Both the component and the module installed with no problem.

COMPONENT
The Component seems to work on the frontend but when I try to refresh the cache in the backend I get the following message,

"DB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'msessie_joom2.mos_menu' doesn't exist SQL=select m.id from mos_menu as m inner join mos_components as c on m.componentid = c.id and c.option = 'com_cafepress'Cache Refreshed."

MODULE
After publishing the module, I saw the message on the frontend inside the module,
"no products found".

I did place the CafePress ID into the store parameter in the module but as I indicated, no luck.

Am I doing anything wrong?

How can I correct these problems?

Thank you in advance.

WP
wp1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello amnuts!

I just PMed you.

WP1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    php.amnuts.com Forum Index -> CafePress Box All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: