andy's php projects
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Script and site usage:
All of the scripts on this site are provided free for non-commerical, personal or non-profit use. If you find these scripts useful to you, appreciate the free support, or are just an all round nice person, then why not donate a little dosh? If you wish to use any of these in a commercial system, please refer to the payment plan.

Anyone using this?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    php.amnuts.com Forum Index -> CafePress Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amnuts
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 4:44 am    Post subject: Re: Problem with pulling products Reply with quote

John wrote:
Yes I am using the free account.
I just added more stuff tonight and it's working on 3 computers here and 2 of them have never been on the net before.
I am not sure on what going on.
I can see everything plus the new stuff I added.

Hmm.. That's really odd!! Well, thankfully you don't need to update... But if it ever quits working on you, then you know where the problem might lie! Smile

Andy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
amnuts
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, it seems that even without the update I posted up this morning, this class is working again. Perhaps it was just a temporary glitch with the CafePress servers. Who knows?

Anyway, I'll not bother to post up the script right now. Instead I'll probably post a new version up with image caching and resizing added at some point when I have a little time.

Thanks all for using the script!

Andy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
adjamlotfi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone using this? Reply with quote

Hi John

I would like to know how you used cafepress box in your site
I have a project site in php and unterseted to use cafepress

thanks
adjamlotfi@hotmail.com
evit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone using this? Reply with quote

amnuts wrote:
I'd love to know if anyone is using this script on their own website!

Andy

Started using this last nite...works perfectly. I am using Paid Cafe Press, created a DB to hold all catagory numbers and ramdomly feed them into the class. Thanks for this awesome script.
Brandon
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    php.amnuts.com Forum Index -> CafePress Box All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: