andy's php projects
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Script and site usage:
All of the scripts on this site are provided free for non-commerical, personal or non-profit use. If you find these scripts useful to you, appreciate the free support, or are just an all round nice person, then why not donate a little dosh? If you wish to use any of these in a commercial system, please refer to the payment plan.

Problem with stats.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    php.amnuts.com Forum Index -> Battleships By Email (BBE)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike250

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 5:12 pm    Post subject: Problem with stats. Reply with quote

I've played 1 game with mdoig@rmcf.net and 1 game with battleship@coastart.net. I won as mdoig@rmcf.net and lost as battleship@coastart.net.

Jeremy, my co-worker, has played 2 games with battleship@jeremykinney.com and 1 with kinney@rmcf.net. He lost as kinney@rmcf.net and has won both games as battleship@jeremykinney.com.

Steve, a friend of Jeremy's, has played only once, losing that one time. His email is SWeber@laronix.com.

Now I can't make sense of the stats, reported at http://www.coastart.net/bbe/stats.php

Quote:
The winners are:

kinney@rmcf.net
SWeber@loronix.com
battleship@coastart.net
michael@rmcf.net :: a total of 2 wins
battleship@jeremykinney.com :: a total of 4 wins

The losers are:

michael@rmcf.net
battleship@jeremykinney.com
battleship@coastart.net :: a total of 1 loss
kinney@rmcf.net :: a total of 2 losses
SWeber@loronix.com :: a total of 3 losses
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mike250

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've since customized the output. I'll see what happens after this game Jeremy and I are playing now. He did report getting the winners email message twice.

I'll see if that happens again after we finish todays game.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
amnuts
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike250 wrote:
I've since customized the output. I'll see what happens after this game Jeremy and I are playing now. He did report getting the winners email message twice.

I'll see if that happens again after we finish todays game.

Hmm.. I saw that once or twice, but didn't look into it. BBE is really only a work-in-progress that I started a while ago, but didn't continue with once it was running okay. I'll open up the vault on it again and try to make it better! Wink

Andy
Mike250

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our last game worked fine with updating stats. I'll keep watching it.
Mike250

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It did it again. 2 emails went to the winner, he got 3 wins and I got 3 losses for one game.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    php.amnuts.com Forum Index -> Battleships By Email (BBE) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: